There are many types of turnstiles, how should I choose?
Pedestrian passage turnstiles are mainly controlled by machinery, electronics, and microprocessors, combined with various reading and writing technologies to integrate them organically. In recent years, they have become more and more popular in the market. Pedestrian passage turnstiles can be seen in densely populated places such as scenic spots.
So how to choose the turnstiles?
Which turnstiles to choose is more suitable for your project?
There are many types of pedestrian passage turnstiles: such as tripod turnstiles, swing gate, wing gate, speed gate, full hight turnstiles, etc., which are suitable for different occasions according to different characteristics. The following is an example of Mingyi intelligent pedestrian passage turnstiles introduce:
1. Tripod turnstiles: composed of three poles, the standard pole length is 500mm, and the gap between the poles can only accommodate one person to pass through. It is suitable for one-way or two-way control of pedestrian flow, suitable for pedestrian entrances and exits in scenic spots, factories, construction sites, etc.
2. Wing gate: It is composed of two wings. The channel width is generally less than 600mm. It is suitable for one-way or two-way control of the flow of people. The passing speed is fast, and it cannot be pushed open after closing the gate to prevent forced intrusion. It is more suitable for schools, scenic spots, etc. Secure Pedestrian Entry and Exit
3. Speed gate: the sound of opening and closing is small, the speed of pedestrians passing through is fast, preventing people from being trapped and beaten, and pedestrians are safe and secure. It is suitable for pedestrian entrances and exits with large traffic such as stations, hotels, and high-end office buildings.
4. Swing gate: The length of the swing bar can be customized. The standard length of a single bar is 600mm, and the longest can reach 900mm. In this way, the width of the double-bar channel can reach 180cm, which is suitable for one-way or two-way control of flow of people and vehicles (electric vehicles, tricycles), electric vehicles It is more convenient for cars or trucks to pass through, and the stainless steel swing arm is more anti-collision, so it is generally used in residential areas, factories, etc.
5. Turnstile: Developed from the tripod turnstile, it borrows the characteristics of the revolving door. Rotary operation, the channel width is generally less than 600mm, suitable for one-way or two-way control of pedestrian flow, according to the height of the blocking body, it is divided into full-height turnstiles and half-height turnstiles, full-height turnstiles are suitable for unattended and very high security requirements occasions, and some outdoor occasions where the environment is relatively harsh. Half-height turnstiles are suitable for occasions that require high traffic order, such as gymnasiums and prisons.
The above is the basic introduction about the types and characteristics of pedestrian access turnstile. Please feel free to contact us by email or other methods if necessary.